1. Begin by frying the chicken until it reaches the perfect level of crispiness.
2. Preheat your air fryer to 370 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Place the fried chicken in the air fryer for approximately 7 to 10 minutes to reheat and keep that delightful crunch intact.
4. While your chicken is heating up, prepare a bowl and create a bed of fresh lettuce.
5. Once your chicken is piping hot and incredibly crispy, carefully remove it from the air fryer.
6. Gently place the crispy chicken pieces on top of the lettuce bed. And now, for the grand finale – generously drizzle hot and sour sauce over the chicken.
7. Ta-da! Your mouthwatering Crispy Hot and Sour Sauce Chicken is ready to be savored.
Bon appétit! 🍗🥗😋