- Place a container on the burner and turn on the heat to high.
- Add 1.5 packs of anchovy vegetable broth and seasoning to the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Depending on your preference, add 1.5 packs or 2 packs of anchovy vegetable broth to the pot.
- Add the chicken and sauce and Stir well to combine and bring to a boil.
- Once it boils, reduce the heat to medium and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
Enjoy your delicious Spicy Korean Dumpling Hot Pot!